Friday, January 9, 2015
Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Oh Hello there! 2014 was quite the year, and I have the pictures to prove it!
Here are just a few of my favorite outfits, I seriously had such a hard time picking... a huge and special thank you to every single Photographer I got to work with this past year, you are all amazing, incredibly talented and I can't thank you enough for wanting to work with me! It's been a blast getting to know new people and making amazing friends through the blogging world!
I of course can't forget all the amazing companies I've worked with, I can't even believe how fortunate I am to work with incredible boutiques, shops, jewelers , etc!
I have many, many things in store for this new year! My blog turns 1 in February and I can't wait to celebrate with you all!
So, I know new year, new resolutions? hmm, I usually try to have a monthly goal, even if it's as silly as "drink more water"
I have many goals to start of this new year with a bang, and not only goals, but "wants" and you know all that good stuff.
SO here's a fun list of what they are!
- Travel, and TONS of it, I already have two big trips plans for this year so far, and I can't wait to share them with you.
- Be more spiritual; religion is a big part of my life, but sometimes I get caught in the worldly things and forget about simple, yet important things such as reading the scriptures daily, etc.
- Put my phone down for at least a couple hours a day; as a blogger I'm always using social media, but I want to not make it such a priority in my life, since I'm glued to instagram all day.
- Concentrate on me, this may sound selfish, but if we want to make others happy, we gotta start with ourselves.
- Have better sleeping habits, I have insomnia and I know there's natural remedies out there to help me, I just need to find them.
- Pick up a sport, I do Barre, but that's about it, when I was little I did everything from Karate to Ballet, so I think it's time to pick up a sport that is good for me. Kick boxing anyone?
- Cook more; I LOVE cooking, and I'm quite good at it, but lately I have the horrible habit of eating out every single day, it's not only good for my health, but for my wallet as well.
- Do more volunteering.
- Stay positive; if you know me personally, you know I'm always happy, and that's something I love about myself, so I want to keep it that way.
- Be more organize, silly I know, but seriously i try to keep things in place and be organize, but sometimes I forget it for a couple days and my room turns into a mess! no bueno :/
Okay friends!! that is it! maybe you got to know me a little better, also, I have to add a number 11, write more content on the blog, not just "hi" "I'm wearing" "loving this" stuff.
Loooove you this much ( ...) ***that means a lot haha.